Thursday, May 22, 2014

Arrival at Dawson’s Creek

Pulled into the Northern Lights RV park around 2:30 this afternoon, just in time to meet up with the group and attend a neat meeting/lecture right at the park that Dennis and Carol arranged with the visitor’s center folks from town… history of the AlCan highway, etc. Neat presentation!

8   9

Dennis and Ed passed out special Loosey Goosey name badges to the group… there does definitely seem to be some sort of orange fashion statement thing going on…. guess I need to get some orange clothing items (not been a high priority for me in the past, but when in Rome…) Oh, wait… Dennis got me an orange ball cap, now I fit in!

10   11

Afterwards, an impromptu (best kind!) social ensued, and beer and mead was shared, consumed, and pictures were taken… here are a few:

12   1314   16

I’m just glad to be off the road, and happy that I don’t have to roll out of bed and drive all day tomorrow! I’ll explore Dawson’s Creek and take some pix! Signing off from British Columbia…

15

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics, so I scammed a couple of them. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Folks

Internet access is spotty at best, so please be patient if you email me, or want a response. Thanks!